Yecenia has created a registry at Target, to give you an idea of what is needed. You can view that here. Please don't feel obligated to purchase anything from this specific store. All donations are greatly appreciated!
The following items are needed for Anthony:
Anthony can see some light!!! Please see the video's. If anyone can donate:
-Toys that light up
-Toys that make noise
- Christmas lights (preferably once that flashes and multicolor)
- Toys with vibrations diffrant textures to feel with his hands
Note: Anthony is considered blind, so toys that might help his senses would be great!
Breast Milk and Supplies
- shipping supplies
- milk storage bags
- Dr. Brown bottles
- milk storage bottles
Clothes- Anthony is currently in 6 month clothes
- Yecenia is currently requesting legwarmers, and shirts or onesies that are easy to pull up or unbutton at the front. The doctors have been cutting his shirts during tests, and he's getting cold!
Socks, sleepers, ect.
Diapers and Bathing
- Diapers: Size 2 and up
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Post Partum Bath Herbs
- Baby Shampoo and Lotion
- Crib sheets
- Spit up rags
Monetary Donations- These will go towards Anthony's medical expenses.
An account has been set up to raise money. There are two ways to contribute. You can mail donations to:
Baby Anthony Foundation
c/o Rogue Federal Credit Union
1370 Center Drive Medford, OR 97501
or directly to:
333 Division St
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Click on this donate button or you can also donate directly through Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate milk, clothes, or other supplies, please contact the Rodriguez family by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook!